As part of its Strategic Plan – Ambition 2.0 – and fully in alignment with the development guidelines established for the business, the Group has defined seven strategic priorities for Human Capital management.
- To Identify and Manage Talent within the Group
- To Develop the Profile of Group Manager
- To Develop Skills Adding Value to the Business
- To promote Staff Mobility and Rotation
- To foster the recruiting and development of international staff
- To align the remuneration policy with performance management
- To strengthen the Group's Culture and Knowledge
In the conviction that creation of value stems largely from the enhancement of its Human Capital, the Mota-Engil Group will continue to focus on the priorities it has established, through the development and implementation of tailor made projects: of what it is today and of what it wants to be in the future.